Raizer - The lifting chair...
Raizer® is a battery operated mobile lifting chair that helps a fallen person up to almost standing position within a few minutes. Raizer® can with ease be assembled and operated by only one assistant and does not require any physical effort, besides a supportive hand.
- Mobile lifting chair for transfer from floor to a sitting or standing position
- Minimal physical effort for the assistant
- Both citizen and assistant can feel safe in the process
- Easy to transport in 2 light bags
- Assembly prior to operation: max 3 minutes
- Comfortable and safe for the person on the floor
- Safe working load: 150 kgs.
- Seat: Width 47 cm depth 22 cm.
- Battery capacity: approx. 100 transfers before charging
- Patent pending
How Raizer works
A person who has fallen and can not get up again is raised comfortably up to a sitting or almost standing position in a way that supports the entire body throughout the process and taking into account the importance of being helped up in a dignified and safe way.
The assistant can without assistance handle aid and the person on the floor with minimal physical effort, thus lifting and moving don't put the assistant's back, arms, etc at risk.
Raizer® can be disassembled and thus easily transported and used anywhere and in any situation. This brand new aid for lifting and moving allows the assistant to help a fallen person of up to 150 kg up to sit or stand again in a few minutes (including the assembly) from arrival on site.
The state of the art lifting chair is a perfect solution for personnel in home care as well as for ambulance services and all personnel working with lifting and moving of individuals with reduced mobility in general. Raizer® is carried disassembled to the place where it is to be used and is battery operated via a remote control.
The materials are carefully selected with focus on stability and durability and in consideration of both helper and the fallen.
The Ergonomics of Raizer
Assembly / Disassembly of Raizer