Super-Track Major - Features
- Large platform will accommodate virtually any wheelchair, including electric and sports chairs.
- Integrated non-slip loading ramp.
- Powerful dual motors carry up to 440lbs (200kgs).
- Rechargeable battery and charger.
- Operates on indoor and outdoor stairways.
- Wide, double tracks securely grip stairs.
- Large wheels allow easy travel across landings between stair flights.
- Integrated tie-down straps and seatbelt hold wheelchair securely on platform.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Simple, easy to use controls.
- Robust commercial design.
Super-Track Major - Benefits
- Instant accessibility solution.
- Economical compared to elevators and custom designed wheelchair lifts.
- Requires no building renovations, no installation permits or licenses.
- No permanent impact on stairway egress width.
- A single unit provides access into many buildings.
- Easily stored in a secure area when not in use.
- Requires minimal maintenance compared to an elevator or wheelchair lift.
- Great backup system for evacuation if power fails.
- Indoor and outdoor
- safe and easy for operator and passenger.
Super-Track Major TRE-70 - Features
- 230 kg maximum load capacity – the biggest capacity for a mobile stairclimber.
- Steady, safe and easy drive through floor, stairway and landing by the Flexible Drive Frame.
- The Auto-leveling Platform ensures the passenger more comfortable trips.
- A suitable climbing speed are selected automatically at any section of staircase.
- The Powered Loading Winch and the Wider Ramps ensure more comfortable loading for both, the passenger and the operator.
Advancement to TRE-52
- Electrical loading winch to pull the wheelchair.
- An integrated loading ramp with non-skid surface makes wheelchair boarding easy.
- Sensor 1 & 2: In ascending/descending, to make running speed faster/slower. In descending, at the edge of landing space, to make the rail frame bent.
- Sensor 3: In descending, at the edge of landing space, to make the rail frame straight and to make descending speed faster.
- Sensor 4 & 5: In ascending, to make the rail frame bent and to make ascending speed slower.