Powered stair climber developed with ambulance personnel for safety of patients and staff... more
- Safely and effectively transports patients up and down stairs and across level ground.
- Minimal transfers - good for staff - vital for the patient.
- Fully crash tested allowing patients to travel in the C-Max U2, in the ambulance. Minimal transfers.
- Compact yet powerful mechanism replaces manual lifting for patients up to 160kg (25 stones) on stairs.
- In-vehicle CEN approved rear impact securing system allows patient to travel in the C-Max reducing transfers and enabling bed-to-bed transfers. Fully crash tested.
- Musculoskeletal and repetitive strain injuries to staff are drastically reduced and consequent costs.
- Ideal for obese or bariatric patient transfers.
- Reduced absenteeism means the C-Max pays for itself very quickly.
- FREE Trial with operator.